Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Lessons


28.03.09

Yesterday was Saturday (28.03.09). I spent my time in my room, cleaned up my house, watched dvd ( My wife is A Gangster), joined earth hour, and watched movie in cinema with a few buddies.

Well, comment about Earth Hour 09 for over all, I would like to say a few of us didn't respect into this action. Im not judging all of us didn't care about our earth, but I just disappointed with the results around my neighbour. 

Well, as I know, mostly people has been shift to Suriamas, just opposite my condo. Honestly, my mum want me to move as well. So that, I can get single room and importanly is easy to clean the room. Yeap, I agree with my mum. Over 1 year, I was staying unisex house and I felt it is a bit hard for me especially when housekepping system. I am not expect all people in the house HAVE to clean our house every day, but at least most of them could participate to sweep and mop the floor. or just throw the rubbish and clean up 
the kitchen.. I am not Ms.clean and perfect of cleaness.. but, I am sensitive with that. I had alergic of dirty condition. This is the reason why I am particular of cleaning my house. A bit tired sometimes, to remind one of my housemate. I am really tired to argue with him most all of the time. Quiet and take action are my way to solve this problem. No matter what, I have to do that because I had alergic.

*Sigh

Backward, almost one week or ten days after my parents left, I had been stayed
 at home after class finished. My assignments and tired are the reasons why. After 
passed up two assignments in the same day on Friday, I decided to hang out and smell the freedom in weekend. I went watched movie with my friends. 

Introduce, KnOwing by Nicholas Cage...

Synopsis:
In 1958, as part of the dedication ceremony for a new elementary school, a g
roup of students is asked to draw pictures to be stored in a time capsule. But one
 mysterious girl fills her sheet of paper with rows of apparently random numbers inst
ead. Fifty years later, a new generation of students examines the capsule's
 contents and the girl's cryptic message ends up in the hands of young Caleb Koestler....



Check it out this trailer link:


The duration of this movie is around 1hours 45 mins. 
First time when Mario told me the synopsis of this movie.
 Vinny and Me were wondering this movie will be Alien movie, coz Mario said so. But, during the movie was... 
I screamed and I was totally scare because of the visual and sound effect. 
My comment about 'Knowing', for over all is nice. Two thumbs up...! 
But, I didn't really like sounds effect of this movie.. It's too loud and make us scare.. 
My wish when this movie, when will this movie ended? I am frustated looked into the accidents..

Well, I made my own conclusion about this movie. 'Knowing' for me personally, gave moral meaning.
It was talked about Message from God to all of us. 
This world one day will ended,just like what wroten in the bible.
I believe, all of us knew about this and we scared of it. In this movie, the producer is combining the message with science term. 
By knowing that God has been telling us about his message.. God give us and signal and left the key for us. Through this movie, the key is number. Only selected people could safe. Those who believed they are the selected one.

Those who believe but have not seen!

John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas,

 because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.


 In this story, people that have a talent had been label as CRAZY people, just like Lucinda. She is the girl that wrote the numbers. The numbers are the real fact about disasters and it's the signal of the end
 of the world. Nicholas Cage as the science has been found and believed the world will destroy by sun heating. 
In the end, only his son and the small girl safed. What is it mean? Does it mean only small kid will safe the end of the world later?

According to Romans 8:28-30 (King James Version)

 28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

 29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

 30Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.


Bear in mind, I was wondering, is this the sign of us that the end of the world will come? Global warming is the key. But, not all of people in this earth are care about that. 

Just like my experience, I have been asking a few people that I met and I knew, and asked them 'Will you join Earth Hour later at nite?' Nicer answer is, 'What is that?'

Well, this is not their mistake that they didn't know about these. But, hey! are u really didn't know or just don't care about these? Just do a small thing can effect our life. Just switch only 1hour, it doesn't really bring terrible impact for us. We won't die without AC, laptop or fan. 

Apart of it, Sunway piramid has been sign up and did it. 

*A bit blur, taken by my phone*


*Petition*

PS: I glad could encourage other people to care about world, earth, and their Life especially.
Bear in mind, we are weak, but we deverse to be stronger..!! ^^




*Cheers*

No comments:

OUR DAY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers