Monday, March 23, 2009

Desperate!

Im sitting all alone in here.. Infront of my lappy..

Collecting all my passion and my good mood to start doing my assginments..

Over three hours, i have been sitting here but it didn't work at all..

I didn't feeling better.. All bad spirit just come around and keep spining around in my mind..

I hate this feeling..

I have been sigh - sigh - sigh  and sigh for thousand times...

Trying to come out and let gone all my barries..

I don't know what's wrong with me rite now...

I just felt..., I hate all this condition... 

Preview...

How did my day today?

It was good.. It walked like usual time.. Just like my college life.. Enter class, listening, meeting, chatting with my classmates and discussing a bit about my assignment..

Well, honestly I am afraid with this fact..

It's half of sems 4 already... and some of the results have been out..

I am so disappointed with my results... I am not as confident as last sems anymore..

*Sigh...

I don't know ehat should i do anymore.. I am stuck on my own way at this moment...

I hate to be like this... 

I need something to refresh my mind...

Strezz... hot air.. argghhh!!!!! Hate it...!!!!

Assignments are waiting in their line...

Fuih! two assignments must pass up on the same day by friday..

It's nt easier... since my marks is not too good... and could be not in the safe grade...

I need to put a lot of effort to reach my pass level...

aa..a.a...a..... I wanna surrender...!! 

All the things are just too dark..

When I tried to close my eyes, i just saw the failure..

Well, this is just a hopeless words... crappy words... and not good impact to myself...

But, it's the truth!


Jy Jy Jy...

Need to push myself to do the best for my self and my future....

*Praying all the best for myself too*

HEY, People...!! Let's rock your soul and your spirit..!!
No more laziness and desperate..!!

*Cheers*
Aya
^^

No comments:

OUR DAY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers