Thursday, May 19, 2011

Angels


Now! Let me share a good news to you.
Just about few hours ago, a small cute little baby has born into my family :)
This time is a boy. Unpredictable time to get deliver today. But again, it's a good news for us.
1 people has gone, 1 new comer has born and replace him.
He was exactly like how i thought, he will be look similar like my sister.
In the other words, my sister is a photo-state of my father.
So, equally.. this boy represent my daddy appearance! :)
Sounds like a crazy thought, so please ignore it. It was just on my mind, anyway! :)

So, let me introduce my new nephew. His name is William Unardi (follow his daddy sir name). He was born in my hometown, Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia with 2.1 kg and 41 cm long at 4pm, 19 May 2011.

To be conclude, in 22 years old, I am officially have 1 niece and 1 nephew which means I am growing older and oldddd... Importantly, I feel bless for his appearance in to our family. May he could swept away all the tears and sadness previously and change it to be a joy and happiness among us! :)



William Unardi
Look at William face, fresh from oven and I feel like eating his cheek. :)


Lethicia Kang

She is currently 8 months and the first word that she said was D.A.D.A means bye bye
and I wish, second word will be K.O.C.I.K which means aunty Christin :)

God Bless them! :)

Love,
young aunt Christin

No comments:

OUR DAY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers