Thursday, July 24, 2008

........

Lonely...

Waiting for my new sems....

Thinking for the other plans... but it made me feeling bad...
There's nothing....

Hang Out, talking, chatting, cooking...
Thats were i recently do for spent my leisure time..

i feel lonely...
i feel empty...
i feel ........

Talking about Love...
made me feeling insane... crazy...

LD ( LOng distance) and BS ( Blind Status)
made me like someone else...
This is not who I am... There is another persOn as in my position...

Looked at my others friends... they have BF...
As an ordinary people..., i wanted too...
but........


Argh.......
Let time pass by all this...
I believe... Faith will meet me... with my Love, one day...



( Special Thanks for my Housemate = Thanks Win for your advice... Thanks for all your stories... U made me open minded and made me understand about Man's habit a bit... Thanks so much... for ur time to accompany me in this boring time.. Maybe, searching and starting for a new job is a good idea... Spend a good time and Earn money... Hahahahaha....)


I wish one day...
All of us ( Vinny, Me, Herwin and Mario) can go and hanging around together...
I want to feel become a good family in our house... B 311...
just such as another persons... spending their time together with their house mate..
Me too... I want it... ^^
Hope one day it ll come true...
Maybe after they finish their training...
who knows????


I wish...
Tomorrow ll be better day than before...


I love U ,Jesus


I wish i can go to church againn...



^_^
Aya

1 comment:

Wins said...

welcome back, chrissy.

OUR DAY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers