Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Long Journey.... LoNg VacatioN...

It's been a long longggggg Holiday after 2nd sems finished...
Holiday was 3 months... n Stayed in KL for 1 mOnth was a good idea.

~KL~Padang ( as my hometown), West Sumatra~Jakarta~Padang~KL...
thats were the place that i spent my time for holiday...



  • I met my bozz in office "National Marketing Taylor's College"
  • I met my family in my hometown
    • I met my other family ( Febrina, Wiwin, David, Ii Giok n her husband, Jela, Gilbert, n so on) => What was my feeling?
      For 5 years never meet them until last June (13-19)'08... DAMN...!!! im so happy.. met with them... travelling.. Gathering... Wow...!! brilliant... the most important things in this life is meet and gathering with ur big family... Peace and Harmony... ^^
    • Met my other friends in Jakarta ( william, Andy, William ( different person) wkkwkwkk, Novi, richard ( can't meet him) hikz..hikz... )
    • Met my best friend in PAdang... ( IvoN, Lina, Dwi, Alung, Do2) celebrate Ivon's b'day... and gathering with them.. Met the rest in my old Senior High School ( SMUK Xaverius), my ex teachers... Contact with Edward.. ( he is one of my best friend as well)... Wahh...!! i never feel happy like this... Met every one tht i loved...
    • Met a new friend... she is my new younger sist... ( Putri) hahahaha we hanging around in padang... she is so cute,,,, ^^ believed or not... we only knw each other through Friendster.. and guees wht..?? i can close with one friend through chatting... wkkwkwkkkkk.... Internet,,, yuhu~~ can make people closer, although Long distance...
And finally, i went back to KL in 18 July 08
A new House ( still in Ridzuan B311)
New Housemates ( Vinny, Herwin, Mario)
AND.........
New SEMSESTER.... 3rd sems...
ll starting in 30 of July...
wuhh...!!! I must have
New Spirit..
New Energy

I ll mizz them.. All of them... My family, my big family, my best friends, my friends..., my younger sister..., n the one who i love ^^ hehehhee ^^


wishing in New sems... bring luck and new spirit for me...

wishing i ll make improvement in my studies...
wishing i ll finish my diploma in next year...
wishing i can get my target

wishing i can make them proud of me...
wishing....

i can get all the answer as in my dreammm


wishing....

i can be the one of him... wkkwkwkkk


here's a bit photo in my vacation for this summer breakk... wkkwkk





^My lovely Mum and Dady..^


*My lovely Sibling*


~Me and my Lovely c Enci~

Travelling with theM ( Loose my bro and sist)


+Dwi.Ivon.Aya+

_My best2 friend...._

#Lina_Ivon_Dwi_Alung_Aya#




prenz_4va

New Haiirrrr


Here We go, prenzz... =)



LOvely yoUnger sisteRrrr =D



Here, she is... My Lovely sister... ^^




^_^
Aya

No comments:

OUR DAY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers