Wednesday, December 19, 2007

can u make me different...????

hey guys......!!!!!
did u ever feel lonely in ur life...????
wht ll u do if u feel that feeling...???
when u feel, u need someone beside u... n whn u ll tht u ll nt find someone again...???

wow...., tht's vry hard....
i wanna try to close my heart n make a new theory about my life...
but, in this time... i feel lonely.... hiks...hiks...hiks.....
is like something empty inside here....
i never knw about this feeling....
Basiclly, i never n i don't wnt to start thinking about this thing.... cause..., i ll feel guilty n uncomfertable........


i dont wnt to think about love anymore in this moment...
it make me like stupid person...


L_O_V_3
Made me>>> Happy for the beginning...
n made me crazy for the processing.....
finally...., it made me sadness n became crazy for d end....

i dnt knw hw to lv someone....
i dn hw to feel it...
i ll nvr nw, wht is lv in frst sight... wht is true lv.....
i ll nvr knw wht is tht

fr this time...........
im feeling hard for describe my feeling.....
nthng can say.... only.....
confussed about Love.....

i just wanna say to my self....
"Christin...., u ll understand wht is true lv is oneday later........"
Yeah,....... Later.... n oneday....

i believe....
when God trust me to ready fr hv someone.... He ll gv him to me.....



C_U



^_^
AYa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

OUR DAY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers