Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Depression.....

Long time for me didn't write my blog anymore. Until hard for me to remember my user account and my password.. hahahaha... ^^


i am not in a good mood for studying now.. i know tht i should study, preparing my final will be comet out in next week.... Jesus..!!! what happen with me..??
i think, i did a lot of complain about my self. However, i never do changing for support my self become a nice person. i am arguing with my mind now. Trying to think positively or pretending that i ll do it later..

suddenly, i wanna crying nw...
crab..!!! wht happen to me? i am losing my confidence...

depression is a big problem in my life...
it crash all of my power and my strength...
This is not should be happen...
nothing to say anymore...


btw, thx to mr.winston... who is gonna take care for all of us...
and pray for us.... thanx a lot all of that u did wif us... especially for me...
u help me a lot sir...
thank u...



^_^
Aya

No comments:

OUR DAY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers