Monday, November 26, 2007

L_I_F_E......????????

Did u knw about Life...?? if u ask me..., i ll answer... Yes, i knew....

I knew bout my Life.... But, i never knew bout my next life... wht ll suppose to be in my life...??

==>>>>>>

Hey...!!!!
Im very Happy.... =)
Yesterday.... 14 dec 07, Friday...
it was mu mum B'day... Actually..., it was my planning....
My sis n bro... We were cooperate together to make this event....
i ask my bro to book ticket for me... i told them to keep the secreet until i come there....

n finally.....
it was happen..... HappY.... ^^
The first time i came in to padang.... It was rain... It was bad for the beginning... Never mind...
i stay in C Ngel home... i wait till evening to prepare the cake n the present.... N then.... 7.30....
i came in to Apollo Restoran
==>> Bring the cake n sing 'Happy B'day for my mUm"
She was shock... n did not believe that was me.... n father too...

hahahahahhaa
i still remember they face when i was there... hahahaha
i always told them that i ll not go home till Chinese New year.... hahahaha
n they trust it.... Hihihhihhiii










I like to see my mum smile... She was beautiful in her b'day... we make a small party fr her... we invite her best friend n my bro friends....

Did u knw...?? i proud n happy because i can study overseas... I had advantages for that... Since im in Malaysia... I could think mature.. i Could knw deep down about my life, my family, my future, n my friends.... i coUld feel there was changing in my self....


Thank U gOd....
Thank u so much..... U help me.... U gives me breathe every day....
U gave me new sprit every day.... U help me to decrease my pressure when i feeling down....
U send me to this world to became ur child....

FuiH... it's miracle.... But it is nice....
My life is like an escalator.... it always go up... althought sometimes an escalator can broke... but it ll never broke down like fragile.... My life wasn't like "Roda pedati"... No, it was not.....


Now..., WeLcome to Ur Life...
Try to Proud of ur life... n try to do ur best....
u ll knw what is the secreet of life that he gave u one day....


Thank U God....



^_^
Aya

No comments:

OUR DAY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers