Friday, December 2, 2011

Spirit of December


I won't ask for much this Christmas.
I don't even wish for snow. I'm just gonna keep on waiting underneath the mistletoe.
I won't make a list and send it to the North Pole for Saint Nick.
I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer's click.
'Cause I just want you here tonight, holding me so tight..
What more can I do?
Baby all I want for Christmas is YOU!





Theoretically, during Christmas everybody have to exchange presents and stuff.
But practically, I'm demanding to see my wishes to be come true.

In the first list, Christmas will be awesome if I'm gonna be there with you.

I'm not expecting a gift from you, I just wanna be there with you.
Listening the bell ring of Xmas celebration. Listening to your voice to sing Last Christmas song.
I don't expect you to treat an expensive dinner or buying me an expensive present.
All I want is just celebrating Xmas with something special yet simple and someone special like you.
The song above is totally representing my heart voices.
Hopefully you could understand that and may God listening to our prayer.


Remember for the past 2 years you were there for me?
In December 2009, we celebrated Xmas and we exchanged presents. That was the first time for me to celebrate a REAL Xmas.


In Dec 2010, you came all the way from KL to come and visit me and daddy in Indonesia.
That was such a blessed gift Xmas present eva. Xmas with family and the one that you love.

For every year, we had celebrated Xmas in different styles.
How I wish, we could have something special for this Xmas.
Only you and me and us.

Love,
your loved one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fresenius ensures the renal scam isn't going anywhere anytime soon ($5k/wk/pt from general fund).
Chevron/Rockafeller's efforts to repress alternate technologies/fuel sources, petrolium power plants in the 20th century has guarenteed petrolium won't be phased out.
The gods extensive use of this tactic occurred in this Situation as well:::The proprietors' financial interests and the career paths of their offspring ensures the gods are free to enforce their positioning to the end despite destroying my childhood to get here.
The only way Planet Earth will achieve sustainability is if we "take out the trash" and the gods allow the most disfavored among us to be terminated by eliminating reincarnation for those individuals. The bouy is sinking, social decay is becoming ruinous and unless it begins to rise to the surface the gods will get their way and life will end on Planet Earth.

OUR DAY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers