Sunday, August 21, 2011

give me sometime

it's been a while and finally it's finish.
i am done with my internship and i will be graduated student after i submit my report.
all i wanna share is i love my internship periode. it's kind of a short term but i really like the time that i spent with all of them. my avante's crew, the interns, the part timers, and all people that i met during the roadshow. event's life is totally amazing! :)

i feel bless with what i have now. even though there's lots of challenges but everybody are there for me. such a bless! :) thanks god! :)

noted: i guess i just spent to much time for my networking but not my self.
i really need a break for myself and just me.
i hope i have the time for that.

love,
aya

No comments:

OUR DAY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers