Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's a new chapter

"If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me" Deuteronomy 4:29
"Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart" Psalm 37:4
"For it is I who gave you those desires" Philippians 2:13

Dear, father.
I know you knew me even before I conceived this to you.
My heart shout loudly to seek for your guidance.
My spirit crying and looking its shepherd.
I wish you will wipe away every tear from my eyes and take away all the pain inside here.
Because I believe you won't let me down and carry all this burden in my shoulder alone.
To night, right in the new chapter of June, I believe the light will brighten my way.
The only hope for the new beginning is "I hope I am deserve to have it and I hope this is the time for me"
Father, show me the way and I will follow you.

Love,
your lovely daughter


No comments:

OUR DAY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers