Wednesday, August 11, 2010


'Holiday is a need for everyone'

I agreed towards this statement very much.
After approximately one month being a good girl in my hometown (take care for daddy and met up some friends), finally someone has brought up my life to have a super duper holiday in malaysia.
Who said staying in Malaysia for more than 3 years will be bored?
Nope, I dun agree with that.

In fact, I have a spectacular and fantastic holiday in last 2 weeks.
A very pack schedule was in front of my eyes.
When i just reach KL, we had a good lunch among each others. Mami was there even though it was just an one hour meet up but I am glad to see you! :) Jane, Issac, Vinny, me and casper had a great chit chat and talked bout our memories in diploma last time...! :)
(two thumbs up for tat section)

The next day was a Perak trip in purpose to visit Mr.Issac Lim's hometown in Sitiawan.
It was amazing. The food, the beach, and the snacks. Hmm, yummy! :)

No comments:

OUR DAY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers