Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Unbelieveable



Believe it or not, ' I miss my internship times'

Well, wake up in the morning wasn't a matter for me.
It is a good thing when you wake up in the morning and do your activities.
I called it as graceful of what God gave you. 'Shiny Sun in the morning'

I am not really miss the tasks in my previous company actually.
But frankly, I miss my journey on internship times.
AND
I MISS THE PEOPLE THAT I MET.

Woke up in the morning, bath, and run for the train.
Sometimes if raining days will be worst.
Sardine human are all in one KTM.

The journey for 1.5 hours to go to the office, make me realize
'Will this the beginning of working life?'

Holding a diploma certificate or Degree certificate won't guarantee you to have a good job like what you aspect.
Start a new career from 0 level will make you understand, 'How the real world is..'

*Well, it just a random thinking from me*

Anyway, I miss them!!!!!
My leisure time when i spent with this 3 girls...
Jane, Ash, and Mami...

The day when we went work together.

Waiting for the KTM around 7 o'clock in the morning everyday.
Noon time is a tea time for us while waiting for the stupid KTM uncrowded.
Saturday night is a gathering time. Shopping, makan, movie day, lepak or even Sisha.



We were eating at Murni
( I notice, I seldom take picture with you, Jane!)

We should take more and more tho... hahaha :) :)


Our pancake's day. 1 plate share 2. hahaha :)





I just realize Ash, we more spend our time on the food, especially cakes...
( you made me bankrupt sometimes.. LOL) =)


Ash was introducing her new can coffee maker from her company.
I still kept it nicely and a bit dusty inside my room. hahaha :)





Well, seriously.. I miss this time A LOT!



Wew, first time I went full house.. and we are slumber... hahaha





Both of them left us :(




A shopaholic in Malaysia ( LOL)

Would it be a Ladies night again like last time??


Mostly, this is what we can't do again. The whole group are in one group.

Would it be happen again?
Wait and see then.


No comments:

OUR DAY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers