Saturday, November 21, 2009


"Semester over. Thanks for being my friend.
Without you guys I wouldn't be who I am today."

13 Nov 2009 ~ 14:11
(quoted from one beloved friend, Mr.XXX)


A big surprise and shock when he sent this to all of us.

I am glad to be here and stand in the circle of this relationship.

Thank you is a big credit for me.

Who am I today is also supported by them.

And I think it's my time to say 'Thank you' for all of my beloved friends.

Sweet, sour, bitter and all those feeling were always came to us.

Fighting, argue, quarrel, and disappointed were sometimes happened

among us too,but we need to learn from that.

It was a complementary powder to make our friendship taste to be a delicious friendship.

Flash back from 2,5 years ago. We didn't know each others and to be honest

I did thought wrong about my classmates.


By the times it goes and passed by please think about this:

Egoism

Ambition to be the winner

The scapegoat

Jealousy

are the most selfish characters happened among our friendship.

Didn't you think so?


However now I realize that ''Life is beautiful and amazing''.

No one could pay and buy for these experiences.

~Toddles~


No comments:

OUR DAY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers