Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's unique

One thing I like from Google is their uniqueness.
They have their beautiful and unique concepts where others don't have.

This is what I am talking about.. :)
If you did realized, it was shown on 9 June 2011, Google Doodle.



And today... another adorable idea of Winter Solstice is shown, 22 June 2011.
but the unique part here is "variety". Google shown different picture for different country.


1.1. Google.co.my

1.2. Google.co.id


I am not sure in the others countries, but this is what i found today. Just wanna share my thoughts here. :)
Besides, this video have inspired and motivated me to go for Google as a great place to work.



So, what do you think? :) Of course, those employees are the lucky one. To be able to work in this kind of big company is just consider as gambling. How I wish I could join this company one day! :)

Well, I am counting down my days to start working in the real life! Wish me luck! :)


PS to someone that I love: I hope he's doing well there and stay strong my boy! :) Love you.
I will always try my best to be in your side

No comments:

OUR DAY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers