Saturday, November 3, 2007

fRi3nds... Yeah thEy're....... ^_^

Hei.... final exam almost finish... and holiday will come... hahahahaha
so happy.... i can do this sems with my friends...

yesterday, 2nd nov was a happy day... although i almost late and a little strezz made my exam.. hahahahaahaha especially for css.. fuih..., that's a big problem... essay 750 words and i only had a half hour to do it... non sense i can do it.. so i just make it one page only.. hahahaha

Finish done exam, some of us were finished their exam.. but for me, wasn't...
cos i still get 1 exam... MHL ( Media History and Law) SWT!!!!!!!hahahaha history about malaYsia... whatever.... Luckily, i can pass when mid sems last... and hopefully, i ll pass in dis sems......

Nvm..., after that i went to piramid with some of my classmate... hahahahaha
that's a sweet memory for me... we are having fun... and truly... i can feel they also enjoy that....
we ate at NanDo's... as u know, Nando's quite expensive only for their chicken... hiks...hhikss... that's make me be bangkrup... huahuahuahau
we got bad experiences in nando's.. when alice birthday..., we didn't have plan to celebrate.. so we only went to piramid and enter nando's.. when we saw the menu and look at the price..., then one of my friend told.., hw is we go one by one... and we done it.. Julius... hahahahaha he is a pity guy.. he is the last who come out.. and he also said apologize to the manager...wkkkwkkkwkkk... so ashame to do that.. hahahahhaa

but yesterday, we ate at there.. hahahaha.. we have enough money lo.. then we went to play dance and watched movie... huh..., hopefully i got the picture from julius now.. i ll post it and tell u what is my feeling at that moment,....

i feel happy and free.. cos after finished facing strezz in final exam.., i can having-fun with my friends... yeah.., they are my friends... they help me when i feel down, they make me comfortable in class... they improve my English and Mandarin... and they never reject me as Indonesian... They are truly my beloved friends....

hiks...hiks.... i never realize time gone so fast.. and then i ll separate with diploma class-group 1.. hiks...hiks... cause if i pass this sems, i ll go to degree.. miss U ALL my Friends...
Thanx so much... because of all of u guys..., i can survive in malaysia.. i could finish dis sems.. because of ur help and support...
aaaahhhhh, very nice... Friends, family amd all this things... i love them so much...
i love my LIFE......




^_^
Aya



No comments:

OUR DAY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers