Sunday, October 21, 2007

1st blog


hi...... it's me... aya... ^_^

my 1st blog...
hahaahahahaha

actually, i don't knw to make it...
special thx to Teh O penG. He helped me to make this blog...
hahahahhaha

Now, im in my bedroom...
i get RE final exam 2mlw...
hiks..hiks.....
hopefully, i can do it....

do you know...??
1st time i made decision to study abroad, i never realize how is it...
i never wonder i would be lonely without my family and my friends. i never realized that i had "God..., thank you so much...
You give me breath, talent,challenges, and a nice worst English....

as the day goes on...
i believe that i am improve my talent in here....
now..., i know that i have God....
he always loves, protects, and care to me....
i am very grateful with him....

life.....
You give me all of things that i need...
U gives me a pleasant planning in my life....
I don't know how to describe my feeling right now...
in the end.... Only 3 words that i can tell to u.... THANK YOU GOD"

Family.....
wow....
i have Mom, Dad, Sis, and Bro...
hehehehehe













































i love them so much.....
They are care and love me so much...
they always give me advice to change be mature...
"Thank you so much.... now i know the feeling how to separate with you guys....
I miss u so much...."



FRIENDS
before i came here...
i had friends at my hometown....
"pAdaNg"
M...m... they are kind friends... we always gather together....
i still remember when we were face UAN... all of us were panic... we prepared it with group study.... many funny things happen when i was 3rd class at Senior High School....
i wanna back at the time.... and enjoy it again.....

They are my friends who are give me spirit and cheerful....







































FRIENDS at Malaysia...???
M..m.... nice...
they are pleasant.....
Lucky i got them...
friends at college and home....
wah...., i m feeling happy....
hehehehehehe





































That's all my short journey....
uh..... i m glad to share this story with u guys....
Thnx to u all who are take place in my life....





^_^
Aya

No comments:

OUR DAY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers